Remember to click [FINALIZE SELECTIONS] to move selected parts to your main Scootworks Shopping Cart
VULCAN 800/800 DRIFTER REAR LOWERING KIT- KAWASAKI
For Kawasaki Vulcan 800A, Classic (B), 800 Drifter and Vulcan 400 - Lower your bike's rear suspension w-a-y down, 1, 2, or 3 inches lower! Gives you a lower seat height and helps you get your feet flat on the ground. Includes a pre-load kit for loads up to 240 lbs. Originally designed in mid-1998 by Scootworks for the 'LoRider' (featured in November 2001 V-Twin, December 2001 Insider, & February 2002 Motorcycle Cruiser Magazines), we've since manufactured thousands of these units. They've been spotted on lots of award winning custom bikes (including Bryan Long's Vulcan 800A January 2006 Bikers2000 Magazine) and customized cruisers all over the world.
- Made in the USA from heavy gauge steel
- For loads greater than 240 lbs, Scootworks recommends that you purchase and install the "Pre-Load Accessory Kit" (sold separately)
- To Install any of the Pre-Load kits, it will be necessary to compress your rear shock spring
- Use Scootworks "Shock Compression Kit" (sold separately) to install the preload kit or take your rear shock to a dealer or repair shop and let them do it for you
- Detailed installation instructions included with kit
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
Part NumbersSWL-VN800 LORIDER
VULCAN 800/800 DRIFTER REAR LOWERING KIT- KAWASAKIManufacturer: ScootWorks
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.